Following Pandemic, tablets have gained popularity among users mainly for online learning, media consumption from YouTube or any OTT platform, and remote working. Currently, tablets are one of the most preferred devices because of their ability to offer online learning and gaming. You can get a list of the best tablets under 20000 anywhere, but with ChromeXT you’ll always have the most updated list.
As we cannot compare all tablets available on the shopping sites, we have selected some of the best tablets within your budget. Detailed specifications are provided in the list. It will save you time and let you know about other android tablets under 20000 in this range.
With some research, we have compiled a list of the top tablets under 20000 in the market right now in India, based on their rating, specification, durability, brand, and price.
Best Tablet under 20000 in India – Choose Your Tablet
|S. no.||Best Tablet Under 20000||Ratings||Key-Points|
|1.||iBall iTAB Moviez Pro||3.3/5||Amazing battery backup and storage|
|2.||Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 26.31 cm||4.2/5||The tablet’s 7040 mAh battery allows it to run for a good period.|
|3.||Lenovo Tab4 8 Plus Tablet||4.2/5||Truly Value for money can be turned into specialized kids’ tablets.|
|4.||Panasonic Tab 8 HD Tablet||3.7/5||Dual sim slot and tablet comes with a sturdy yet flexible back cover|
|5.||HUAWEI MediaPad T5 Tablet-Black||4.2/5||With its Kirin 659 octa-core processor and 3 GB of RAM, multitasking is a breeze.|
|6.||Lenovo Tab M10 HD Tablet||4.0/5||The display is amazing and enriched with specials kids mode|
You can choose any tablet from the list as per your requirements. We suggest you check the specifications for each tablet as we have covered that in detail. Even you can check the Pros & Cons for each tablet under 20000 along with the reason why you should buy a particular tablet. There is some great android tablet under 20000. Let’s start with each tablet’s details along with buying link.
6. Lenovo Tab M10 HD Tablet
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 Octa-core 2.0 GHz|
|Ram / Storage||2 GB / 32 GB(expandable up to 256 GB)|
|Primary camera||5 MP|
|Front camera||2 MP|
|Battery||4850mAH lithium-ion battery|
|EMI||EMI starts at ₹498.|
|Our review||Good to carry out basic tasks and supports kids mode.|
Lenovo’s tablet keeps you engaged while also keeping you productive. You can always enjoy an immersive experience with its HD screen and dual front speakers.
- Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, measuring 25.65 centimeters (10.1 inches).
- From the date of purchase, the gadget has a one-year manufacturer warranty. The in-box accessories, including batteries, have a six-month manufacturer warranty.
- This tablet will let you accomplish more than one task because of its strong Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 Octa-core 2.0 GHz processor.
- Easy and smooth browsing.
- Its enriched with specials kids mode that is customized for kids and provide them with the contents of their use only. This will eventually let them study about how to use gadget and will help them in blossoming differently.
Inside rests the dual front speakers with Dolby Audio for immersive entertainment. Due to its 4850 mAH lithium-ion battery, this tablet can last up to 5-6 hours continuously.
You can keep this tablet safe by locking it with a face lock and can ensure that no one can cross your privacy without your permission. So why this is in our best tablet under the 20000 list.
- Touch interaction is better.
- Reasonable weight.
- Display is not that great.
- Brightness controller line is not good.
It comes with Bluetooth Version 4.2
No, it doesn’t have such facilities. It’s just for normal use.
5. HUAWEI MediaPad T5 Tablet
|Processor||Octa-core processor with the main frequency of up to 2.36GHz|
|Ram / Storage||3 GB/32GB Internal memory|
|Primary camera||5 MP|
|Front camera||2 MP|
|EMI||EMI starts at ₹706|
|Our review||Cost-wise best tab in the Indian market|
This Huawei MediaPad Tablet is a great solution for your entertainment needs. The FHD quality on the 10.1-inch screen offers colorful and brilliant images. With its Kirin 659 octa-core processor and 3 GB of RAM, multitasking is a breeze. Furthermore, it comes with 32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB, allowing you to save all of your crucial data with ease.
- This tablet offers you great storage capacity. With 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage (Expandable up to 256 GB) you can keep all your data safe.
- All hails to 1920 x 1200 pixels Full HD 25.65 cm (10.1 inch) display for enhancing the movie time.
- The primary camera has a resolution of 5 MP while the front camera has a resolution of 2 MP, they are good enough to click brilliant photos for you.
- Battery capacity: 5100 mAh. This will give you around one day backup. So you can use it all day long without the need of the charger.
You place an order for your tablet and get an additional cover for absolutely free. This slim case for your tablet will not only keep it safe from any accidents but will add a sleek touch to your tablet. The specifications make us add this in the best tablet under the 20000 list.
This trifold cover can also be turned into a stand to support your tablet so that you enjoy your movies at a distance.
While we travel we are already equipped with a good amount of luggage, carrying the heavy tablet should be the last option. So to banish the extra luggage, this lightweight tablet with a cover is portable enough to carry.
- The display is great. It’s colorful and feels good to the eyes.
- Free accessories provided (Earphone & Flipcover) are of good quality.
- The display is very good for videos and reading.
- Voice calls not supported with Jio SIM.
- It does not download YouTube videos in 1080p.
- Bluetooth and wifi can’t be used together.
It appears to be a mobile phone screen. Obviously, bigger.
Its performance is excellent. Overall, there is no lag, which is excellent, but not for intensive games.
4. Panasonic Tab 8 HD Tablet
|Operating System||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Processor||Mediatek 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Processor|
|Ram / Storage||3GB / 32GB (expandable up to 512GB)|
|Primary camera||8 MP|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|EMI||EMI starts at ₹494|
|Our Review||Fabricated with a powerful processor|
The Panasonic Tab 8 is a tablet that features an Android 9.0 Pie Mediatek Octa-core Processor for a smoother and faster experience. After going through all the reviews and comments, we found out that this tablet is ideal for students. Even those who aim for basic functionality with good storage can go for this one.
- This tablet comes with a sturdy yet flexible back cover, which will guard your device from every external happening and will make it look even more beautiful.
- Along with the tablet comes a C-Type charger for fast charging.
- No issues of heating up even after the rigorous use.
- Its significant 8MP primary camera with LED Flash will allow you to click pictures in the dark as well.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries.
Keeping the current situation in mind, it seems that one or the other device which could access the internet is a must for now as all the work is operated digitally. If your sole purpose of buying a device is online learning or work from home, this is the tablet you should go for.
Its 5100 mAh battery will make sure your work is complete. No need to look for chargers and you can always keep this tablet with you as it is light enough to carry anywhere.
Additionally, if you carry this tablet, you’re not required to carry any other device with you because its dual sim helps you stay connected to your dear ones.
- Dual sim slot with separate micro-SD card slot.
- This tablet comes with a additional cover.
- Touch quality is a little bit disappointing.
- It doesn’t have a gallery or a notes app.
Yes, it is supported.
There is a back cover included but no screen guard.
3. Lenovo Tab4 8 Plus Tablet
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor,|
|Ram / Storage||4 GB/64 GB Internal memory|
|Primary camera||8 MP|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Battery||4850mAH lithium-ion battery|
|EMI||EMI starts at ₹706|
|Our review||internal memory and dual SIM|
The Tab 4 8 Plus is a premium Android slate tablet that is beautifully designed and powerfully built for the family’s power users. The Tab 4 is protected against scratches and bumps by elegant dual-glass shells. The nice part is that you can specialist them: The Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus comes with an extra module that turns the Tab 4 series into specialized kids’ tablets.
- It provides around 8-hour conversation time all thanks to a 4850mAh lithium-ion battery.
- Its 8 MP and autofocus feature, will focus well on an object and would result in dazzling pictures.
- Its powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor will take care of easy and soft browsing
- From the date of purchase, the gadget has a one-year manufacturer warranty and the in-box accessories, including batteries, have a six-month manufacturer warranty.
This sleek tablet comes with a C-Type charger which offers you fast charging and leaves the rest on its powerful battery that doesn’t drain anyway soon. It has beautiful specifications to make in best tablet under the 20000 list.
This tablet knows how to care for your privacy and comes with fingerprint security. Now your data is under the control of your finger and no one else could access it without your permission.
The Tab 4’s 8-inch display is built with cord-cutters to deliver the optimal viewing experience. Its FHD screen comes at 1920 x 1200 resolution on an IPS display.
- This is a great tablet with some brilliant features.
- it is great for productivity and dual-screen apps.
- Screen quality is great and the product does have a good battery backup
- You need to install Jio apps for Jio Sim
- This product is facing issues after the Android 8.0 update in receiving VOLTE signals.
It does, in fact, include a voice calling feature.
Yes, Whats App may be used on this tab.
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 662|
|Ram / Storage||3GB / 32 GB|
|Primary camera||8 MP|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Battery||7,040 mAH battery|
|EMI||EMI starts at ₹847. No Cost EMI available|
|Our review||High on Performance|
With this Samsung tablet, you can be and do more. This tablet will astound you with its powerful sound and vivid images, thanks to its 26.41 cm (10.4) display and Dolby Atmos surround sound. The tablet’s 7040 mAh battery allows it to run for longer periods of time. With 32 GB of storage, you can easily save photographs, videos, and files.
- One of the major feature this tablet holds is its battery backup, which could easily last for more than a day.
- More vibrant movies and music with Quad Stereo Sound.
- Enjoy the seamless browsing of various applications.
- This tablet supports with Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor.
- Its 8MP and 5MP camera will let you collect memories from all around the world.
- This gadget has a one-year manufacturer warranty.
This device manufactured by Samsung, which is a huge name in itself, will not disappoint you in any way. Its immersive display will allow you to focus on bright and vivid visuals.
If your purpose of buying a tablet includes gaming too, this tablet has it all, with the powerful processor enjoy your games just like a parlor in your tab. Isn’t this a great product for the best tablet under 20000?
- Battery backup is good
- Sound 10/10 best quality ever heard.
- Some apps are not compatible.
- WiFi issues may come sometimes.
If you purchase the mobile version, you can do so.
No, it’s not true. It’s a WiFi-only model!
1. iBall iTAB Moviez Pro
iBall tablet, an ideal tablet to buy in this price range. This tablet is equipped with all the updated features and latest functionalities which makes this tablet supreme for buying. It is furnished with all the capabilities keeping in mind the need for the tablet in this current scenario. This means this tablet can flawlessly perform all the tasks that include video conferencing, presentation, online classes, work from home, etc.
- Sensitive 10 Point Touch Screen can implement multi-touch gestures to a soft gliding access of application
- One of the major feature that this tablet hold and which differentiate this tablet with other is it most powerful battery backup, It could last Up to 2 days which is huge.
- The 8 MP front and 13 MP AF Rear Camera with LED flash captures clear and good photographs in bright and dim light.
- Earphone, Charger DC 5V 2A (BIS approved), USB charging cable, OTG/host cable, cleaning cloth, carry pouch, and user manual are also included in the box.
This dazzling tablet comes in two brilliant shades that are Champagne Gold and Black, which are immensely elegant and charming. Moving on further its MEMORY & STORAGE – 4GB RAM,64GB internal memory is another good reason to opt for this tablet over any other tablet in this price frame.
Its Android v9 Pie operating system with a 1.6GHz+1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A55 octa-core processor will let you browse at the speed of thought and will also make sure the tablet doesn’t lag while you’re in your gaming arena.
We are often worried about the warranty and services so, from the date of purchase, the device is covered by a one-year manufacturer’s guarantee, and the in-box accessories, including batteries, are covered by a six-month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Screen resolution good
- RAM & Storage is enough
- You can use a pen drive with a mobile port
- Calling only through speaker or headphone
- Taking too much time to fully charged
You can certainly use Microsoft Office. It is, in fact, included with the tablet. However, if you want to use it indefinitely, you must register with Microsoft. I hope this information is useful.
Yes, but not in the case of big games!
Our Best Pick from the tablet under 20000
iBall iTAB Moviez Pro – (10 inches | Android | 4 GB Ram | 1 Sim Slot)
|Processor||Android v9 Pie operating system with Powerful 1.6GHz+1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A55 octa-core processor|
|Ram / Storage||4GB RAM / 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256 GB|
|Primary camera||13 MP|
|Front camera||8 MP|
|Battery||7000mAH lithium-polymer battery|
|EMI||EMI starts at ₹800.|
|Our review||Battery backup is also good.|
Out of all the tablets mentioned, we clearly feel that this tablet is the most appropriate to make a choice under 20,000. On the basis of looks and specifications, it seems like this would be able to stand firm upon the purposes and demands of the consumer.
- It is noted that it has battery 7000 mAh which could correspond to good amount of binge watching hours or gaming. Even it is handy to carry wherever you wish to go.
- Second great feature is its storage capacity which is again eligible to expand more so that you don’t miss any of your data in any case.
- Thirdly the tablet is fabricated with the latest processor which is again absolute enough to give you a trouble free experience.
Experts Review for iBall iTAB Moviez Pro
It is a good tablet with the latest configurations and is powerful enough to carry out more than one task at a time. iBall iTAB Moviez Pro is equipped with an Unisoc SC9863 chipset that can provide great conduct. Moreover, the camera is efficient of recording crystal clear video, and its front camera 8MP lens can click crisp and clear selfies and is also capable of attending high-resolution video calls.
It has a Cortex A55 octa-core processor that has a clock speed of 1.6GHz. It provides a smooth performance. To deal with multitasking there is 4GB RAM. It boots on the Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system.
Comparison between the the top tablets
With all the features of different tablets and their configurations, it might become a bit complicated to choose which is the most suitable one, Here we have compared the top three laptops. Make sure you go through all the specifications one by one and end up choosing the best.
This table is built keeping in mind the basic functionality we expect our tablet to perform with perfection. These comparisons are true with the respect to each tablet, this may help in every possible way.
|Factors||iBall iTAB Moviez Pro||Lenovo Tab4 8 Plus Tablet||HUAWEI MediaPad T5 Tablet-Black|
|Display||10.1 Inches||10.1 Inches||10.1 Inches|
|Processor||Android v9 Pie operating system with Powerful 1.6GHz+1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A55 octa-core processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor,||octa-core processor with the main frequency of up to 2.36GHz|
|Ram / Storage||4GB RAM / 64GB internal||4 GB/64 GB Internal memory||3 GB/32GB Internal memory|
|Primary camera||13 MP||8 MP||5 MP|
|Front camera||8 MP||5 MP||2 MP|
|Battery||7000mAH lithium-polymer battery||4850mAH lithium-ion battery||5100 mAh (TYP) battery|
|EMI||EMI starts at ₹800.||EMI starts at ₹706||EMI starts at ₹706|
|Our review||Battery backup is also good.||Good for multi-tasking.||Good for media consumption.|
How to choose the best tablet under the 20000 range?
You can use this buying advice to see if the tablets you’re interested in will be suitable for your needs. The feature which is mentioned below is key specifications that will decide the working of your tablet.
Judge or eliminate the tablet with respect to these specifications for the most significant results. None of the tablets can hold everything up to the mark, see what all features are must and with what features you can compromise.
Some tablets come with a portable keyboard that may be connected to the tablet and used for quick typing. Tablet computers are similar to smartphones in that they can be used to capture images, make phone calls, send messages, record movies, and perform other functions that a smartphone can do.
2. Calling Facility
Video conferencing has become a crucial aspect of our daily lives as the number of people working remotely has grown. You should check out the tablet in this line that has a good webcam and calling capabilities.
By choosing the tablet that has a calling feature, you can get rid of extra mobiles and can complete your tasks with the help of your tablet only.
If you want an Android gadget, whether it’s a tablet or a smartphone, be sure it has at least 3 or 4 GB of RAM. Tablets run smoothly while they are new, but as time passes the trouble occurs because the memory starts getting filling up.
If you wish for interruption-free browsing for a long time, you must dig for a tablet with good storage capacity.
Tablet screen sizes in the region of 20,000 rupees are usually between 9 and 10 inches. If you want to use a tablet with a single hand, it’s a little more difficult, but it’s designed to be both compact and lightweight.
5. Operating System
Tablets in the range of 20000 support an android operating system. And in Android tablets, users get plenty of options to consider and this applies to both hardware and software.
The operating system is responsible for the fast results of the task, even when you want to multi-task its operating system who is taking care of it, going for the latest version of any processor is wise enough before selecting any tablet.
6. Connectivity and Sim Slot
In general, tablets in the Rs20000 range support both wifi and SIM connections and are suitable for use in a Wi-Fi-free zone. Additionally, tablets with cellular help enable customers to install a SIM card and obtain a suitable Internet service package.
As time progresses and changes, so does the camera. A tablet with a price tag of around $20,000 comes with a decent camera.
If you need a tablet that can take good images and remember memories, we recommend the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7, which has the greatest camera, because tablets are usually a one-time purchase.
Tablets are the greatest solution for those who travel and visit a lot but don’t want to bring a laptop with them.
The more RAM you have, the more expensive your tablet will be. So it’s not just a matter of picking the largest quantity of RAM. You’ll need to assess your financial situation. A tablet with 4GB of RAM will perform better than a tablet with 2GB or even 3GB of RAM if you can afford it.
Wi-Fi is fantastic, but you must be near a hotspot to take advantage of it. You can have high-speed Internet access everywhere you go if your tablet can connect to 4G LTE wireless networks. This can be accomplished either by purchasing a tablet with built-in LTE capabilities or by purchasing an external device.
If you need to connect your tablet to the Internet frequently, consider using your existing mobile hotspot or just adding tethering to your smartphone, which will save you money and prevent you from being locked into a contract.
Tablets are becoming more powerful and adaptable every year. Tablets are essential, and useful if you want to get some work done away from your computer. If we see the changing scenario, it is necessary to have one device which could access the internet, and a tablet could be the best option as it serves the purpose of both mobile and the laptop.
While revising all the features, we conclude that iBall iTAB Moviez Pro is one of the most optimal tablets, which is efficient enough to perform almost every task. from video conferencing to gaming and from online learning to social media. It’s good if you go for this tablet.